Team Veon Szu® Law is your trusted Business and Intellectual Property lawyers.
We undertakes Solicitor works and performs Advocate role in the following areas of legal practice:
Startup & Business Lawyer
Drafting of various corporate agreements:
• Joint Venture Agreement
• Term Sheet
• Subscription Agreement
• Shareholder Agreement
• Merger and Takeover Agreement,
• Put & Call Option Agreement,
• Sale & Purchase of Shares Agreement,
• Memorandum of Understanding,
• Memorandum of Intent and general advisory service relating thereto.
- Corporate insolvency and bankruptcy
- Specific performance
- Injunction application
- Minority oppression litigation and general advisory service relating thereto.
REAL ESTATE &
STRATA MANAGEMENT LAWYER
- Acquisition and disposal Real Property: of residential, commercial and industrial properties (strata or non-strata).
- Banking documentation for residential, commercial and industrial properties financing(strata or non-strata).
- Leasing and letting of residential, commercial and industrial properties (strata or non-strata).
- Project development and financing joint venture, partnership, or other forms), property management.
- Strata management related agreements, by-laws, house rules, and standard operating procedures.
- Eviction of squatters, recovery of vacant possession, landlord and tenant dispute, distress of rents
- Recovery of maintenance and service charges and all disputes relating to strata management
- Entering and removal of caveat application, etc.
- Enforcement of judgement or Tribunal’s Awards.
Estate Planning & Administration
Drafting of various estate planning instruments:
- Trust Deed
- Power of Attorney
- Settlement Agreements
- Buy-sell Agreement
- Keyman Agreement
- Charitable Trust
- Family Trust
- Invalidating of will
- Caveat of estate
- Probate & Letter of Administration application
- Administering, distribution and winding
up of estate
DEVELOPMENT PLANNING LAWYER
Advisory. Drafting documents and representing clients at public hearings, Appeal Board in relation to developments project approved by authorities under the Town and Country Planning Act 1976.
Intellectual Property Rights Lawyer
Attending to various Intellectual Property application:
- Registration of trademark and service mark in Malaysia as well as Overseas
- Renewal of registration, assignment and transmission of a trademark, hearing of registrar and general
- advisory service relating thereto.
- Copyright’s voluntary notification
- Patent prosecution
- Registration of Industrial Design
Drafting of various IP-related agreements:
- Licensing Agreements
- Commission of Works Agreements
- Assignment Agreements
- E-commerce Agreements
- Non-disclosure Agreement
- Trade secret Agreement, etc.
- IP infringement proceedings (Trademark and copyright)
- Injunction and Anton Pillar proceedings
- Trade description order
- Opposition and expungement of Trademark
- Domain name dispute, etc.
CORPORATE ADVISER & LEGAL COUNSEL
Drafting Employment Contract, Social Security documents, etc
Industrial court litigation, labour court proceedings, etc.
Advisory and representing clients in dispute resolution in relation to real property gains tax (RGPT), goods & services tax (GST)/sales and service tax (SST) and stamp duty.
Recovery of debts proceedings, execution proceedings such as the writ of seizure & sales, judgment debtor summons, bankruptcy proceedings, winding proceedings, garnishee proceedings & etc.